OUE Limited - Proposed issue of S$200m notes due 2022
- OUE recently reported that it will issue S$200m 3.75% notes due 2022 under the S$3b multi-currency debt issuance programme established in Nov 2016.
- The joint lead managers and book-runners for the issue of these notes are HSBC and OCBC.
- The notes will be issued in registered form at the issue price of 100% of the principal amount of the notes and in denominations of S$250,000 each.
- The group expects that the net proceeds from the issue of these notes will be used for funding general working capital and general corporate funding purposes.
- Maintain BUY on OUE with an unchanged fair value estimate of S$2.17.